Residential Waste Cart
HOW DO I USE A ROLL OUT CART?
- AVOID overloading the Greenland cart It should not weigh more than 250lbs or the mechanical arm may not be able
to pick it up. (max 5 bags @ 50lbs each)
- Do not put garbage on top of the lid. Ensure that the lid is closed firmly
- Give yourself a break, no need to put out your Greenland cart every week if it only contains a few bags.
- All garbage must be bagged. You are responsible for keeping your Greenland cart clean.
- The Greenland cart is not to be used for any other purpose. Never let children or pets play in our around the Greenland cart.
WHERE DO I PUT MY GREENLAND CART?
During the week, keep the cart besiide your house. The cart is durable and does not need to be kept inside. Always keep the lid closed. On collection day, place your cart out on the street by 7:00 AM or the night before.
RESIDENTIAL AREAS will place their Greenland Cart with wheels close to the curb and handle facing the house. Do not place the wheels directly against the curb or place the cart on the sidewalk or boulevard.
GREENLAND CART IN THE WINTER?
The cart is very durable. It can be kept outside at all times. Give yourself a break, in stormy weather, wait until the following week to put out your cart if you only have a few bags in it.